Our Mission Statement
St. Paul’s Episcopal School is a ministry of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. The school will:
- Give children the confidence and competence to become lifelong learners through play, exploration, invention, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Build a loving, Christian community that models God’s love and grace, fostering in its students a desire to strive for justice and peace among all people and to respect the dignity of every human being.
- Create space for children to grow spiritually, educationally, and creatively.
St. Paul’s Episcopal School creates students who become lifelong learners committed to striving for justice and peace among all people and who place God as the center of their lives.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
The foundation of SPES is trust, acceptance, inclusion, collaboration, and community with God as the center. SPES values inclusion and fosters an environment that prioritizes equity and belonging. SPES welcomes and values all children and all families.
- Service Learning (seeking to serve God in Christ in all persons)
- Spiritual Formation
- Fostering Belonging
- Educational Equity
- Relationships (with God, adults, peers, and with oneself)
- Active and Contributing Citizens (who strive for justice and peace among all people.)
- Love of Learning